Translate Me!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Toasted Ham n Cheese Breakfast

Sorry I forgot to snap photos before I ate breakfast this morning. :( This is the first of my “Use What Ya Got" recipes. OMG I just figured out I can use “ as well as " !!! I thought " was the only one available... Anyways on to the recipe!

1/2 Loaf French Bread
Butter
Mayo
Dijon Mustard
Honey
Black Pepper
Sliced Ham
Sliced Provolone
Eggs

1. Slice bread, spread with butter and bake for 5 minutes at 350°.
2. Mix a little mayo, mustard, honey and pepper till it tastes good.
3. Spread onto bread and top with ham then cheese.
4. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
5. Cook the eggs like you like them (I scrambled mine) and top your toast with the eggs.

You'll notice I left out measurements. I usually don't measure when I'm cooking because I know what I like to taste and what I don't. Just remember you can always add but you can't subtract. Add a little bit at a time and taste often until you get it how you want. You'll learn by whatever physical sense is your most dominant. I go first by sight, then taste and smell. That way it'll be easy for you to remember your recipes. Happy cooking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment