Translate Me!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Can duct tape really fix everything?

I found this table and chair set at the dumpster at my apartment complex and I just HAD to have it. When I brought it home a year ago, the paint was still intact and there were four chairs. Ok so when I dragged Mike out of bed one morning after work (he's on third shift) and conned him into driving his truck up to the dumpster, helping me lift the heavy ass table in the back, helping me climb into and out of the dumpster for the leg one chair was missing then fighting it through the doorway into the apartment...But after getting left out in the weather for so long, this poor set is falling apart. Mike gave me a great idea when he said "Too bad you can't just cover the whole thing in duct tape." Immediately my mind was spinning. I knew what my first blog project was going to be. Granted, I'll have to fix that one chair with more than just duct tape but this will still be fun!! Stay tuned to see how it goes. :):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment